Olsen Joly LLP Chartered Professional Accountants is a private accounting firm operating out of Red Deer, Alberta.
In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this Website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality professional service and guidance.
While browsing through our Website, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients' inquiries and suggestions.
To our valued clients,
Nothing is more important than the safety and wellness of our staff, clients and communities and due to the unknown at the current time and to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Olsen Joly LLP has been faced to make some hard decisions. We would like to take this time to provide you with the following information.
- Olsen Joly is doing its part to help reduce the spread of this virus by temporarily eliminating all in person meetings with clients. You can still drop your records off at our office, but we will not be meeting with anyone.
- As always, we remain committed to our clients, and providing you the best service we can. Olsen Joly will still be here for your questions, concerns and to complete any necessary tasks. Our team is set up to work from home, and can continue to serve you.
- During this time, communication via phone and email works best. If you have documents you need to get to us, email works great, as does our client portal (see the following for information regarding the portal http://www.olsenjoly.ca/files.html). If possible, we ask that you use these electronic measures of getting us documents, rather than dropping them off at the office.
- CRA has released the following information https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html#business) in relation to Canada’s COVID-19 economic response plan. It provides information regarding temporary and long term income support, as well as support for business owners.
- The deadline to file personal tax returns has been extended to June 1, 2020. The deadline to pay has been extended to September 2020. CRA is still encouraging everyone to get their returns filed sooner rather than later so that there are no delays in payment of the GST credit or Canada Child Benefit.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com